Holistic Veterinary Services
Meeting your cat’s needs
Cat Care Clinic is a “cats-only” veterinary service providing unique and personalized care for your cats. Our holistic practice evaluates the “whole” animal, taking into account:
- Owner’s lifestyle
- Emotional and physical stresses
- Genetic background and past medical history
We offer treatment using the best therapies Eastern and Western Medicine can offer, including:
- Traditional Western Medicine
- A full range of standard medical services such as vaccinations, surgery, dentistry, radiology and diagnostic laboratory tests.
- Standard medical therapies and pharmaceuticals dispensed as each case warrants.
- Euthanasia referrals for terminally ill or severely injured cats.
- Mass or individual cremations and burial services provided upon request.
- Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture has been practiced on animals as part of Traditional Chinese Medicine for nearly 4,000 years.
- Herbal Medicine: Plants have played an important role in the medical practices of the Native American, European and Chinese cultures for hundreds of years. In their tradition, we use herbs for preventative and medicinal purposes.
- Osteopathy: Osteopathy is the practice of moving the organs, bones, and muscles without physical force, using hands-on energy healing, to improve organ function and relieve pain.
- Nutritional Therapy: Proper nutrition can prevent and treat many diseases. Our knowledgeable staff will recommend or prescribe vitamin and nutritional supplement products that can significantly enhance your cat’s quality of life and longevity.
- Bach Flower Essences: Bach flower essences are made from sunlight infusions of fresh blossoms in spring water. They are used to treat emotional disturbances that can manifest as physical or behavioral problems in animals.
- Behavior Counseling: Today, behavior problems are the number one reason why cats are euthanized. Problems such as eliminating outside the litter box, scratching furniture and aggression can be successfully treated using herbs, flower essences and behavior modification techniques.
- Additional Therapies: We are committed to a rigorous program of continuing education, we strive to continually improve and expand the range of treatment options available for our patients. Other modalities currently offered include Reiki and some Homeopathy.